Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Where can I get the chunky looking breast cancer bracelet


Where can I get the chunky looking breast cancer bracelet?
I've seen them a few times but I can't find them. Chunky glass beads ...lampwork? multi color? I need some soon. My sister-in-law was just diagnosed with Breast cancer & I want to buy them for her & immediate family to show support. I think they cost $10-30. Does anyone know where to get them? Thank you so much.
Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think I saw that on overstock.com on backorder. I saw a breast cancer bracelet there of your description but I just searched and could not find. I would keep checking. Prayers for your sister-in-law On Ebay **** http://search.ebay.com/breast-cancer-bracelet_W0QQfromZR8QQfrtsZ0
2 :
I have a similar one that a br. cancer survivor makes & sells at the Race For the Cure events. Other than that I'm not sure? No chunky bracelets but many other bc products at Target' http://www.target.com/gp/search.html/602-2885964-3143008?field-keywords=breast+cancer&url=index%3Dtarget&ref=sr_bx_1_1&x=12&y=9
3 :
I am so sorry to hear about your sister-in-law. My prayers are with you and your family. My mother and aunt were both diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 1999. My mother just passed away from Leukemia in Jan. This was a secondary cancer. Avon has some real nice Breast Cancer items. You can go to youravon.com. The charm bracelet is only $5.00 and the item number is 983308.
4 :
Hi I am a survivor and make lamp work bead bracelets - you can drop by my website for details - or feel free to contact me for additional information - I can custom make one for you as well website: www.creatingforacure.com thanks & best of luck to you and your family Patrice



 Read more discussions :