Monday, March 4, 2013

can you get breast cancer if you get sucked on your chest really hard


can you get breast cancer if you get sucked on your chest really hard?
It was my boyfriends birthday, and well, I wanted to give him my body as a present. We went to his house, and when we got to the exciting part, he took off all my top part, and started sucking on my breasts. For over 2 hours, he played around with them, sucked on them, and bit them. It's been three days now and my breasts hurt real bad. Can I get breast cancer from this?
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i dont think so
2 :
i doubt it
3 :
No, but this is the way sex starts, and you can have a pregnancy in no time..... if you are giving your body away, sweetpea, google Planned Parenthood + your city and get on the bc pill, or you will become a mommy, and the bf will be gone before the kid is even 18 months old. Think about it.... reeeeeeeelllllyyyyy hard



 Read more discussions :