Friday, August 28, 2009

Can you get breast cancer from your breasts getting hit a bunch


Can you get breast cancer from your breasts getting hit a bunch?
My boyfriend and i were play fighting. He accidentally punched my boob and I said, "Hey! I could get breast cancer that way!" I heard that somewhere, I just don't really know if its true or not.
Women's Health - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sorry, you cant.
2 :
No...
3 :
I dont think so, cancer cells dont become activated from hitting or pinching.
4 :
I spoke to a doctor in Lakeview OR several years ago. He had done research on a breast cancer cluster in the area. He discovered most of the women that had it rode horses when they were girls without proper support.He said all that agitation is what caused so many to have breast cancer in later life.
5 :
No, it is not true that you can get cancer that way. It is true that an extremely heavy punch could result in a blood clot and that could develop into some kind of cancer in the future but this is very very unlikely and hitting is not "enough" for that.
6 :
hitting is not enough to cause cancer.
7 :
No, can't cause cancer. But I know it's hell of a painful to be hit there



 Read more discussions :