Wednesday, August 12, 2009

How can you prevent breast cancer and what can cause it


How can you prevent breast cancer and what can cause it?
I want a healthy life, and I don't want breast cancer to interfere with my life, so what can I do?
Women's Health - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My mom had breast cancer..and her doctor said it was because she didn't watch where she was going. Its kinda funny but seriously serious. Try your best not to bump then or hurt them in anyway...there are other ways of getting it but just look where you put your boobies.
2 :
don't smoke, don't drink, don't do drugs and don't ear fast food
3 :
Get regular mamograms
4 :
do regular self exams and mammagrams
5 :
Prevention: I heard eating brocolli. I heard that breast cancer is in your genes. So if your Mom's mom had it, your mom might get it, as well as you. :( Luckily, nobody in my family has this. It is very scary!
6 :
Eat a healthy diet, don't smoke, make sure you get breast exams every year and also check them yourself once a month. You can't prevent from getting breast cancer it is in your genes but you can keep getting examined and mammograms once a yr after 40yr.



Read more discussions :