Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Is it possible to have a tumor in your breast without it being breast cancer


Is it possible to have a tumor in your breast without it being breast cancer?
My mother recently found a small tumor-like growth under the skin towards the center of her chest on her breast. I'm really worried that its cancer but she won't go to the doctor! Is it possible for it to just being a "harmless tumor" like she says it is? Please help, I've never had to deal with anything that has to do with cancer and I'm really worried!
Women's Health - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It could just be a cyst, and I have had one of those. I had it checked out just to make sure. But if it is cancer and your mom does not get it checked out to be sure, then she might as well start making her will out. My mom kept putting off going to the doctor and when she finally agreed to go see the doctor on Monday, she died that Sunday night. If she won't do it for herself, ask her to do it for you


 Read more discussions :