Friday, June 1, 2012

Do you think that a lot people would be interested in reading a book about a young breast cancer survivor


Do you think that a lot people would be interested in reading a book about a young breast cancer survivor?
I am a 28 year old survivor of a rare and aggressive form of breast cancer called "Triple Negative." I have been in remission from the disease now for 28 months and have been contemplating on writing a book about my experience dealing with this awful disease in order to give other young women with breast cancer hope. My question is, do you think that a lot of women, young and old would be interested in a book like this.
Polls & Surveys - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Some people would but it sounds like too much of a depressing story for me.
2 :
Yes, this is a great idea, especially for victims of this particular type of cancer, because they will know that there is someone out there they can relate to.
3 :
Yes:)
4 :
I would. It could be inspiring to women who are going through a similar situation or make others aware. Congrats on being in remission.
5 :
i would
6 :
Well, I'm only 15, but I would be interested in reading it:) http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100527195543AAi0Wue
7 :
I sure would! I hope you will pursue this and great success. Congratulations to you!!!



Read more discussions :