Friday, June 4, 2010

What is the best way to raise money for things like the Avon walk for breast cancer


What is the best way to raise money for things like the Avon walk for breast cancer?
I am trying to raise money to walk in the avon breast cancer walk in chicago, my family has had a relay for life team in my mothers honor for 5 year but i feel like i should do something by my self for her. but i am running out of ideas fast and i need to raise at least $1800 to do the walk which is may 31st. if you have any ideas please let me know i could use all the help i can get!! thank you
Community Service - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I could definitely help you with that. I own a vacation biz that has a fundraising dept. You can raffle or auction off vacations to raise the money. Online or offline. Which ever you prefer. Or both. You don't pay til the raffle is over. It's a great program. I can give you more info if you want. I will even give you my number so we can talk. amywettig@gmail.com






Read more discussions :