Friday, February 8, 2013

I need some ideas for a raise fund in my school to help breast cancer awareness


I need some ideas for a raise fund in my school to help breast cancer awareness?
I need some ideas for a raise fund in my school to help breast cancer awareness? We can have a one day event to a whole week, but we have no ideas (we can't sell food)
Cancer - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you could bake or buy some cookies and sell them you could also me a school dance for 1 or 2 dollar the ticket
2 :
Make little cute stuffed animalls (execpt this one looks like the symble for the breast cancer awareness sign. Spray some smell. and tada We did that last year, we raised about $5000
3 :
Sell "save the tata's" bumper stickers
4 :
-Here are a few ideas... ♥ Buy a few packets of blank labels and punch a hole in the top corner, then thread a pink ribbon through the hole and tie. You could write "I support Breast Cancer Awareness," or perhaps when people line up to buy one, ask them their name and then write it on as "________ supports Breast Cancer Awareness." ♥ Buy some pink cardboard, cut it into strips and decorate the outside with the pink ribbon symbol or "I support Breast Cancer Awareness" again. When your school lines up to buy some, either hole punch and tie with a pink ribbon around their wrist of just staple it. ♥ Cut of the shape of the pink ribbon symbol out of pink cardboard, decorate or leave it, hole punch it insert a safety pin. I think you should try this for a week! The more you raise, the better! Anyway, good luck and I hope this helps, Angel
5 :
People could get sponsored for wearing their bra on top of their clothes
6 :
One lady here has a little dog that is a Pug, and is real sweet and does not bite. She brings it around and it has a sign on it that says Pet the Pug for 25 cents or more. It worked really good. Also they had races for fasted girl dog, fastest boy dog. Ugliest dog... Cutest dog. Cutest dog costume. Made money from the entry fees I think.



Read more discussions :