Monday, February 4, 2013

If a lump comes and goes under armpitt is that a symptom of breast cancer


If a lump comes and goes under armpitt is that a symptom of breast cancer?
I some times get a small lump under my armpit. It comes and then goes away after few days It hurts a little also it itches. It does not show anything i can just feel it. Is this a symptom if breast cancer? plz reply.
Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sounds more like a swollen lymph node
2 :
it could be just a cyst.. but you need to get it checked out when you feel the lump.. good luck
3 :
you are foolish to look for an answer here to what could be a serious problem. Please go see a good doctor and find out. It could be something simple but you never know.
4 :
I don't know, but I sure hope not. Cause that's what I have on my underarm.



Read more discussions :