Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Since when did breast cancer become a sexual innuendo


Since when did breast cancer become a sexual innuendo?
I personally don't think that most people who wear a I <3 boobies band, or post on their facebook page, "I like it on the..."(which I still don't get) really care about breast cancer awareness, as much as they like saying something sexual. The real thing that people are thinking about is the innuendo and not awareness.
Other - Society & Culture - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have not encountered this innuendo...yet. Thanks for bringing this to light. I think breast cancer is a serious issue. I hope people refrain from mocking cancer and other diseases. It's just poor form.
2 :
that is hilarious



Read more discussions :